How do we join RECLA?
“RECLA promotes strong ties among universities in Ibero-America through continuing education.”
1. APPLICATION LETTER TO JOIN RECLA
The letter must be signed by the rector or legal representative of the university or entity, and it should state:
- that the applicant entity has been promoting and carrying out continuing education activities for at least three years, and
- the name of the entity’s appointed Network representative.
2. CONTINUING EDUCATION OUTLOOK
Information about the entity’s model, institutional management strategy, and a brief summary of its activities must be submitted.
3. INTRODUCTION AND ENDORSEMENT LETTERS FROM TWO RECLA MEMBER INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
They must be signed by the rector, director, or legal representative.
The endorsement letter may also be signed by a Network with which RECLA has an agreement, and it must be signed by its president, director or legal representative.
- All letters must be addressed to the RECLA Secretary. They may be sent by email, preferably scanned.
- The application will be evaluated by an admissions committee. The Secretary will officially notify the applicant regarding their admission to the Network.
- For more information, please contact Catalina Rodríguez, Member Services Manager.
Whats App + 57 3125844678